Sunday, July 30, 2017

Bug Busting

This week's build can be seen here!

This week I tackled doing the highlighted tasks from last week. Nothing special! It does always surprise me how rusty I am on the code I myself created. It's been so long now since I started this project. The upside to taking this long is obviously that you can let decisions sit and see how they feel, but taking your sweet time definitely isn't *all* upside. That's its own lesson, I suppose. I have to start researching how I want to release this, so that I can start researching how I want to pay the people I'd like to get to provide art, sound, and programming support.

Oh, and as soon as I get another playtest in I'm taking out those impassable goals. They're just... annoying. And not that fun.

As always, the charging-up noise is by Javier Zumer. I use and modify it under this license.

No comments:

Post a Comment