Sunday, August 7, 2016

New sound effects, new particles, and a new level


Despite being robbed of several hours of productivity by Hearthstone, I managed to get a little something completed this week. The sound effects I mentioned in last week's post are in, so now a chime plays when you reach 100% charge, and a "bump" sound effect plays when you charge into a wall and are temporarily stunned.

I also added a new level. It was unexpected, really. I meant to make a two-puzzle level that you had to switch between using two switches. Then I played with walls that were both on timers and attached to switches, and then I tried a level where you have to hit several switches in sequence to make it around a circuit. The level I ended up with is simple to complete once you've figured out the trick. I have no idea how difficult it is to figure out the trick, though, so I'll have to get this one tested.

As always, charge-up noise is by Javier Zumer. I'm using the asset and modifying the asset under this license.

No comments:

Post a Comment