Saturday, August 13, 2016

One new level, Enemy Guidelines in the Works


Hi all, just a small update this week (three festivals are happening this weekend!). I actually had another level planned, and wasn't happy with it at all. So I scrapped it and worked in a new level 22. I made sure to allow enemy projectiles to activate switches, and I'm playing around in that space finally.

One of the reasons I had to cut the other level short was because I realized that I wanted to add guidelines to the enemy projectile shooters, so you would always know where they were going to shoot. Unfortunately, my existing code for player guidelines is a lot less flexible than I remembered. So that will be what I focus on for next week.

As always, the charging-up noise is by Javier Zumer, and I'm using and modifying it under this license.

No comments:

Post a Comment