Sunday, August 21, 2016

Enemy guidelines, and an actually accessible new level


This week I added guidelines to the enemy's projectile shooting ability... I'm not happy with the way it looks, but I'm positive it's a necessary feature. I'll likely tweak this a lot as I go on. As an aside, I'm super unhappy with how Unity handles line renderers and the accessibility of parameters like start color and end color. You can easily set them in code, but you can't easily read them in code. Frustrating.

I goofed last week and made a build that didn't include the new level I made! Fixed that. As I said previously, it needs work, but it plays with an interesting idea, and that's satisfying.

As always, the charging-up noise is by Javier Zumer. I'm using and modifying it with this license.

No comments:

Post a Comment