Sunday, September 18, 2016

Simple Update

(The new build is right here!)

Not a big update this week. Just a really simple new level. I thought the kill wall introduction should start with as few additional mechanics as possible. Additionally, I found a way to focus on a different aspect of the kill wall. Other than the fact that it, you know, kills you, it causes the player to need to worry about the terrain of the level in a new way. The level I added feels a lot more like a race track than any of the other levels have felt. Might be a lot more design space there in the future.

I also want to try to be better at posting more pictures, even when I don't have much new to show. So here's the new level. Very simple:



As per usual, the charging-up noise is by Javier Zumer. I am using and modifying it with this license.

No comments:

Post a Comment