Sunday, September 20, 2015

Back to work!

(The new build is up here!)

Hello everyone. This week I return to regular work on this blog - hopefully for the forseeable future, I'll have several hours a week to devote to this blog. I took a week off last week because well... I was moving, and things were quite hectic. Things are still a hectic, but in a different way, and I'm now settling in to my new environs.



I'm still moving forward with the same game right now, so this week's offering is just the same thing with a bit more offered. I made some minor edits, but primarily I did a little bit of work and added two levels. I still need to add a tip or tutorial system, but I'm hoping these first three levels are really easy to understand (after reading the instructions). Next week should bring with it a better tutorial, and more levels.

As last time, the charging noise is courtesy of Javier Zumer under this license.


No comments:

Post a Comment