Sunday, March 12, 2017

Revised Opening Statements


This week I've added two levels: one that looks almost exactly like the level that comes before it, and one that's all-new. Both of these took several revisions, and will probably be revised one or two more times at some point.



I'm in the process of figuring out what should be taught to the player at what times. Up til now, Wrap walls, multi-hit-goals, and linked goals got front billing, followed closely by bounce walls. But switches, kill walls, and hitting moving objects are arguably more important than some of those. For now, I've made kill walls and switches introduced much, much earlier.

I want to put moving objects sometime after linked goals... maybe before bounce walls, maybe after. That restructuring will happen sometime next week.

Charging-up noise is by Javier Zumer. I use and modify it under this license.

No comments:

Post a Comment