Sunday, April 17, 2016

Just one new level this week

The new build is up here!

Just one new level this week. I let myself get distracted early on in the week, and I was unexpectedly sick and busy the latter half of the week. I also found out I accidentally deleted the level and had to remake it just now!

But enough excuses. I'm happy with what I made this week (it replaced the old level 16) though I'd like to see if I could continue to improve it. It's a bit unintuitive, but I really like how the projectiles shot by the enemy give you clues on how to solve it. It's also a little hypnotic, in an aesthetically pleasing sort of way, just to watch the projectiles bounce around and be redirected by the boost plates.

As always, charge-up sound effect is by Javier Zumer. I have used and modified it under this license.

No comments:

Post a Comment